Todo Ajedrez  Curso de Ajedrez  Reglamento FIDE  Jugar contra PC  Anécdotas  Consejos

Todo Ajedrez
Foro de discusión sobre Ajedrez

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

but I now think they¡¯re too cushy for me

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Miscelàneas
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
esdwyhui1161

MensajePublicado: Vie May 06, 2016 6:01 am    Asunto: but I now think they¡¯re too cushy for me Responder citando

Ok, I understand now. They do make a 12.5 BB5 as I¡¯m about to go running in those I ordered last week ?? They seem to be identical in length to the 12 model, just larger, my toes no longer feel like they are in a straightjacket!It¡¯s consistent with what the shoeftr diagrams show and it sounds very much like Pete¡¯s experience with the AB2, a bit odd!For a comparison: the Glide Boost size 10 fits me perfectly, yet the Boston Boost in size 10 1/2 feels really tight (might need some breaking in, but then Scarpe Adidas Superstar Donne Italia I can¡¯t get a refund any more). The Adios Boost size 10 1/2 might be a tad long, but not too tight and works just fine.

Yes, my adios Boost 2 is coming next week (Monday I think). The upper is completely changed, a bit softer and more traditional. I would recommend going a half size up in the Adios Boost 2 from what you have tried in v1. Fit has changed a bit, feels a bit pointier up front.I¡¯m really tempted to try this shoe for a marathon next spring. Adidas Superstar Uomo Vendita I¡¯ve been running in inov-8 233 and 155 over the summer and, while they¡¯ve been great for the 10K¡¯s I¡¯ve been racing, I don¡¯t think they are enough shoe for me for the full marathon distance.I¡¯ve been a big fan of the Kinvara in the past, but I now think they¡¯re too cushy for me, now that I¡¯ve adapted to the firmer ride of the Inov-8s. Looking at your review for the adidas, it seems like it could potentially be the perfect marathon shoe for me: firm in the forefoot Scarpe Adidas ZX Outlet Italia , with some cush in the heel for those later miles.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Miscelàneas Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez