Todo Ajedrez  Curso de Ajedrez  Reglamento FIDE  Jugar contra PC  Anécdotas  Consejos

Todo Ajedrez
Foro de discusión sobre Ajedrez

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

ACE 16.1 Primeknit FG UK

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
cyan

MensajePublicado: Jue Mar 31, 2016 5:50 am    Asunto: ACE 16.1 Primeknit FG UK Responder citando

The 41-year-old former England and Manchester United defender, currently part of Roy Hodgson's Three Lions coaching team, was a surprise replacement for Nuno Espirito Santo in December, and he failed to make an impression during his four months at the Mestalla.

With Valencia languishing in 14th place in the Primera Division table, Los Che have announced Neville is no longer employed as first-team coach, with former Liverpool assistant Pako Ayestaran taking the reins until the end of the season.

Neville, who is understood to have expected bad news following his return from England duty, thanked the Spanish club for the opportunity.

"I would like to thank Valencia, the fans, staff and the players," he told valenciacf.com. "I would have liked to have continued the work I started.

"But I understand that we are in a results business and in the 28 games (10 wins, seven draws and 11 losses) they have not been to my standards or to those which are required by this club."

Neville showed little sign of his tenuous position at Valencia impacting him during England's meet-up for games against Germany and Holland.

He is said to have been his usual ebullient self and will now be able to spend more time helping Hodgson's men prepare for Euro 2016.

Neville, who has also provided TV punditry for Sky Sports following his retirement as a player in 2011, delayed joining up with England last week as he attempted to cling on to his job.

Fans had been calling for the Englishman's head after a 2-0 home defeat to Celta Vigo represented a third successive league loss.

Speaking to the press after the Celta game, he pledged his commitment to Valencia, who hired him on December 2.

Hypervenom II Neymar JR "The last thing I want levelled at me when I leave here is that is Gary Neville lacks commitment, because it's not something that's ever been said about me in my life," he said. "I have come to love this club and city, I want to give my all to the club, they deserve nothing less."

Neville's career in the east-coast city, where brother Phil was already working as a coach, began with a Champions League loss to Lyon at the Mestalla and it was not until February 13 that Los Che clinched their first of only three league wins under his tenure.

Ten days earlier Valencia were thrashed 7-0 by Barcelona in the Copa del Rey and they have subsequently slipped out of the Europa League courtesy of domestic rivals Athletic Bilbao.

Mercurial Superfly Metal Flash Pack His temporary successor Ayestaran, brought to Anfield by Benitez for a three-year spell after the pair won La Liga with Valencia in 2004, will take Els Taronges to Las Palmas on Sunday, in the first of eight games that could prove to be an extended audition for the permanent role.

Reports in Spain suggest Valencia - owned by Singaporean Peter Lim - are also considering an approach for Middlesbrough's Spanish boss Aitor Karanka.

ace 16.1 green Uk For more breaking news and features, download the sportinglife iOS app

Gary Neville timeline
Dec 2, 2015: Valencia surprisingly announce Neville as their new manager, appointed until the end of the season following Nuno Espirito Santo's resignation on November 29.

Dec 3: The England assistant coach, who keeps his job with the Three Lions, is unveiled to the media at the Mestalla stadium where he says: "If I'd turned down this job I'd have said goodbye to my credibility."

Dec 5: Neville watches from the stands 72 hours after his appointment as his new side survive a Barcelona onslaught to claim a 1-1 draw in the Primera Division.

Dec 9: His first game in charge ends in defeat as Valencia lose 2-0 to Lyon in the Champions League and go into the Europa League.

Dec 16: Neville registers his first win at the helm, a 2-0 success over Barakaldo in the Copa del Rey.

Dec 31: After two draws, Neville gets a first taste of defeat in the league as Valencia go down to a 1-0 defeat at Villarreal.

ACE 16.1 Primeknit FG UK Jan 3 2016: Paco Alcacer's 83rd-minute goal earns Valencia a 2-2 draw with Real Madrid at the Mestalla.

Jan 31: Neville's wait for a league win stretches to eight games as his side lose 1-0 at home to strugglers Sporting Gijon, with fans beginning to turn on Neville.

Tiempo Legend 6 Red Feb 3: Valencia are humiliated in the Copa del Rey, losing 7-0 in the semi-final first leg at Barcelona. Neville refuses to resign, but admits he felt "helpless" watching the rout. Former Valencia goalkeeper Santiago Canizares calls for Neville's exit.

Feb 7: The pressure increases as Valencia lose 1-0 away to Real Betis, having a late goal disallowed. Neville says: "The obituaries have already been written...but I continue to work, I continue to have belief. Conversations with the owners are between me and the owners."

Feb 10: Valencia earn a creditable 1-1 draw at home with Barcelona in the Copa del Rey semi-final second leg at the Mestalla, but the tie had already been lost.

Feb 18: After returning to winning ways in La Liga, Valencia thrash Rapid Vienna 6-0 in the Europa League, going on to complete a competition record 10-0 aggregate win.

Feb 28: Valencia's form dips again when they lose 3-0 at home to Athletic Bilbao, who would also go on to knock Neville's side out of Europe.

Mar 20: In what proves to be Neville's final match as head coach, Valencia are beaten 2-0 at home by Celta Vigo, a third successive La Liga defeat after which some of the fans chanted "Gary go now".

Mar 30: With Valencia languishing in 14th place in the Primera Division table, only six points above the relegation places, Los Che announced Neville had been relieved of his duties as first-team coach, with former Liverpool assistant Pako Ayestaran taking the reins until the end of the season.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
darrendemers12

MensajePublicado: Lun Abr 04, 2016 8:27 am    Asunto: Responder citando

The 41-year-old former England and Manchester United defender, currently part of Roy Hodgson's Three Lions coaching team, was a surprise replacement for Nuno Espirito Santo in December, and he failed to make an impression during his four months at the Mestalla.
luxurytravelretreats.com , luxurycustomizedtravel.com , luxurytoursforthediscerningtraveller.com , luxurytravelprograms.com , luxurygetawaysforthediscerningtraveller.com , tradanatravel.com , oregoncycletourist.com , guiatourgps.com , cycletouristsloveoregon.com , travelfreefaster.info , travelodgephonenumber.info , travelingvolunteer.info , travel2give.info , travellinkmexico.info , beachvacationproperties.info , brighton-holiday-guide.info , travellinxx.com , travelbugid.com , travelbyparkavenue.com , travelontheparade.com , travelto-austin.com , travelplaer.com , roadtohope.info , travelgreenest.info
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Temas de Ajedrez Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez - Ajedrez